Behind the Heat
- Adjustable Comfortable Fit
- Velcro Closure
- Signature Anti-Order Branding on Front
- 2 Filter Valves
- Replaceable PM 2.5 Active Carbon Filter
How to Use Mask
- Place mask on face and find a comfortable place between the bridge of the nose and chin.
- Mask is fixed with Velcro
- Adjust the nose clip by hand to a comfortable position.
- Exhale and Inhale. When you exhale, the condensing film is closed, it will not flow backwards. When you inhale, the condensate film opens. If this is not the case please re-adjust the position.
- Mesh Mask is Washable
- Remove Valves and Filters Prior to Washing
- Hand Wash Only
- Wash separately
- Cold Water
- Do not Tumble Dry
- Do not Iron
- Do not Dry Clean
To Remove Valves
- Open to Inside of Mask
- Turn Valves Counter Clockwise to Separate Valve
- Remove Filter and Valve
- Wash Mask
- Replace with New PM 2.5 Active Carbon Filter
- Replace Valves and Tighten Clockwise
* Returns or Exchanges on Face masks will not be accepted due to safety and hygiene reasons.
**As with all health decisions, please consult with your trusted medical professional to determine compatibility with your personal situation if you are seeking a face mask to wear in relation to medical issues. We make no medical claims with regard to the usage of these masks.
Size & Fit
- ONE: L x 28cm / D x 17cm / W x 7.5cm
- Strap Length (starting from front of ear loop): approx.20cm
|US Standard Shipping
3-7 business days (International US split shipments 5-10 business days)
|$9.99 or FREE over $100 spend|
|US Express Shipping
2-3 business days (International US split shipments 3-10 business days)
|US Jump the Queue + Priority Dispatch
1-2 business days (International US split shipments 2-5 business days)
|All International Countries
7-14 business days
|$20.00 or $10.00 over $100 spend|